To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Wednesday 16 August 2017

A-Z of Fetish Artists - Zanuf


I'm including this item as a stop gap while I work on a more important article on Zamok. However, it is a picture I have a soft spot for, even though it has many of the characteristics and cliches of the tentacle genre that I have poked fun at in the past.

I particularly like the colours the artist has used, which make a very pretty picture - perhaps a strange admission for what is supposed to be an article about fetish art! I'm also drawn to the cute face of the slightly confused prey of what I take to be a plant. He's entrapped by tentacles which look chunky and strong enough to hold him (the balled fist is a nice detail). Meanwhile the lustful plant drips anticipatory, white drool over his naked body. The stethoscope like secondary tentacles are rather less convincing but make an interesting visual elaboration on the focal point of the image.

The name I have ascribed to this artist is Zanuf but I am not sure that it isn't the title of a game character or some thing else. The title appears to be Raden vs Nano plant. I don't have a link for him either. I'd welcome clarification from my readers via the comments facility.  

For more articles in this series click on the A-Z label below or search for specific artists using the index page or search boxes (in the navigation banner and top right)

No comments: