To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Tuesday 8 March 2016

A-Z of Fetish Artists - Virginsoul


Virginsoul - Love My Cam!! 04 (click to enlarge)
 This artist is represented by a single image that just happened to catch my fancy.
Most of his work that I have seen is vanilla sex but the 'Love My Cam!!' series features men tied up to perform with their assailant who films the action.

This very public display (apparently up on an arena stage) is an interesting twist on that and an idea that I can't recall having seen used before. I don't know if members of the audience are also being invited to have a go! 

This isn't a style of art I enthuse about, but I do like the flying, blonde hair and stubbly chin of the present incumbent.

There are some censored posts on his maneater blog
I suspect he is on deviantart as well but haven't located him yet 

~

 For more articles in this series click on the A-Z label below or search for specific artists using the index page or search boxes (top right)

No comments: