To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Tuesday 21 April 2015

In Emergency Pull Down

 

Jimmy:  "Oh mum! I didn't hear you coming!"

Mum:  "Jimmy! Those are your brother's football socks!
I only just washed them and now you've getting them dirty again!"

"This is sooooo embarassing!"

Frankie:  "Sorry Officer, I was actually expecting someone else."

Policeman at the door:  "Is that so? Well you can cut out the' little boy' act sunshine!
We've had complaints!"

 "Wait a minute, do I know you?"

 "Whaddya mean Dad? - Of course I've got something underneath!"
("just keep still dick and he won't see anything.")

 
"Sorry Ranger, it was only for a quick pee, I'll cover up now."
(Why is the Ranger looking at my ass like that? 
.....oh shit, the friction.......I'm gonna cum....!)

 
"Well, now that you've caught me out, 
what are you going to do about it?
(it twitches)
.... Sir."

Photo credits (2) Beautiful, ES  (3) Male Model US (6) DNA

No comments: