To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Friday 27 April 2012

Is Nick My New Gardener?

Mitchell - Dishonest Gardener in colour
 Having discharged my last dishonest gardener (above),
 I've decided to hold auditions sorry interviews for his replacement 
and I just happened to notice this picture in Nick Sterling's CV 
whilst preparing my last blog on men sharing swimming trunks. 

Nick Sterling in cut-offs

Cut-off denim jeans are not a prerequisite for my job but they certainly help!
These days it's a rare delicacy to see tatters of cotton tumbling over a man's thighs.

 
Nick seems to have the right qualifications for the job. Those dreadful shades will have to go of course, he won't need them in England anyway. I do sense a regrettable degree of self importance here, but I like a confident man working for me and any issues can be sorted out with him in the garden shed if need be. Frankly, I'd put up with a lot of backchat in the presence of those thighs! Nick's open flies suggest a willingness to please but I'll have to instruct him not to approach Mrs Chamberlain, my housekeeper, like that.


Nick's currently working as yacht crew.
 He's obviously not afraid of hard work
and familiarity with ropes and rigging is a bonus. 
 
I can just see him hosing down the patio......


Or weeding my herbaceous borders like this.......


A winning smile 
and even if he proves as unsatisfactory as the last one (God forbid!), 
then I can still see his nicely tapered torso binding up very well.
for his formal 'discharge' procedure.

Pictures courtesy of Randy Blue

click on the mitchpix label below for more drawings by Mitchell 

No comments: