To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Leather Sex Appeal - 32

An impressive array of leather gear, all well fitting but cumulatively it's overpowering. However, this man has an interesting 'lived in' face which is why he graces my blog today . One of the interesting facets of the leather scene is it's universal appeal to all ages.

This posting rounds off my leather series. The story which prompted me to start it - The Path of Pain' continues at 'mitchmen' but it has taken a new direction into the world of rugby and I will be picking up this theme soon, but first another installment of my A-Z of Fetish Artists - The Letter 'L'

No comments: