To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Thursday 23 July 2009

Muscle and Rope - 13

The vulnerability of the tied up man is fully revealed when his captor also appears in the picture.
In the first example he seems to have done a very artistic job on the ropework, comprehensively restraining the arms and binding the body tightly. Now he begins to play. His captive is totally at his mercy.
.

In picture 2 the captive, a muscular, young blond is more lightly bound
but the look in his eye says "I know I am helpless and I await your will".
The neat cloth gag reinforces his subservience.
Again I am afraid I have no attribution for these pictures although the background looks as though it may be the Tom 'Ropes' McGurk set. I give the link but have no first hand experience of this site.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blond young muscle stud may not be that tightly bound but he sure looks hot n'sexy n'helpless!Is his cock tied off? His captor's leg's in the way!