To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Friday 9 January 2009

Mitchell's 'In Praise of Sailors' - 20 - Seamen Spanked and Cuffed


Today’s sailors come from my latest, 'Drunken Sailor' series
where they are put through various humiliations and punishments after reporting drunk (74).
.

(74)

In most of the pictures they have lost their trousers at the least - so no Tom-like bulges I’m afraid. No awed respect for the uniform either. The sailors get a good going over as these two examples show. Well, mitchmen is about putting men in their place after all.
.
(75)


No 75 has quite an interesting background. The cross legged cuffing is based on a newspaper photograph printed some years ago showing the actor Sean Penn after he had been arrested for brawling. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw it and just had to incorporate the image in my portfolio.

You can view the complete set of drawings for ‘ThePress Gang’ and ’The Drunken Sailor’ at my Google Group (link in side bar)

I hope you have enjoyed my cruise round the world of sailor-dom. I know many mitchmen members also love the genre and there will be more pictures to come from my own hand and no doubt other artists too.

To round off here’s another sailor in bondage from Etienne (76). The series is called ‘Sailor Beware’ but this is from the first picture in it, so it’s a bit late for the warning!
.

(76)

The End

Read this series from episode 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Sailor Beware' has a lot of sexciting possibities... the sailor knowingly ignores the warning;his drink was spiked..his arms have been yanked behind the chair's back..strong hands tie rough rope around his wrists..the rope's real tight..his cock's swollen and erect..his balls are full.. with his hands bound behind him,he totally helpless..