To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Rugbymen return to mitchmen - Spanked in front of the Team

This is a detail from my latest S+M Clinic picture. The original sketch for this picture depicting just the two men involved in the spanking has been hanging around for a long, long time screaming to be finished. I was pleased with the victim's face when I first sketched it. I held back on completion worried the expression might get lost in the completion process. However I have been able to finish the picture without touching this figure save for the skin highlights. I have been promising myself for about a year now to draw some rugby players in the modern clingy style of kit and finally took the opportunity with this picture to have a first attempt. I'm quite pleased with the final picture as a representation of my fantasy. I believe it's my first, published 'conventional' hand spanking. The full picture is at mitchmen (link in sidebar)

No comments: