To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Tuesday 6 May 2008

Mitchell's A to Z of Fetish Artists - Letter 'B'

Artists beginning with 'B'This letter provides a very strong set of contenders for best fetish artist. In short listing them I had excluded artists whose work is computer generated such as Bondageskin and Boomer. I like their work very much but I don't want to compare conventional art and CG Art in this series because I think they are apples and pears. I'll look at CG artists separately. So, for the letter 'B' I have chosen :- Bastille, Belasco, Bishop, R.J.Blake, Bondex and Brick. This list excludes some notable artists such as Bush and Beau whom I have excluded because they are not 'fetishy' enough - although they have dabbled.

No comments: