To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Monday 21 April 2008

Update on Mitchell's latest stuff - Electro Chair detail

Now that the Randy Erector story is finally underway at 'mitchmen' I have resumed work on the S&M Clinic series. I got distracted by the rhyming narrative for the Randy Erector and by various domestic distractions but the break has given me fresh ideas.

I am adding quite a lot of new material to the S&M Clinic story to fill out the original ideas which is why it is taking time to get ready. But I see this project as quite a major one so I want it to be right. It's giving me the opportunity to incorporate a lot of erotic images of men I have been saving for just such an opportunity. In the story various innocent men suffer various sexy discomforts. A typical set of Mitchell pictures in other words! The illustration shows a detail from one of the pictures - arms secured the poor guy tries to work out what's next.

Mitchell S&M Clinic - Electro Dept (detail)

I also sketched out an idea for a picture for the second part of the Cactus Kid story this weekend. Part of the Kids campaign to avenge his years of torture - a group of Graingers cowboys are surprised by the Kid as they herd the cattle on the range (You can see original Cactus Kid Story at Mitchell's group for erotic fetish art - 'mitchmen' at Yahoo).

No comments: