To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Wednesday 19 March 2008

My trademark picture - The Dishonest Gardener


This picture is called "My Dishonest Gardener" and has topped my Yahoo! Group since I started publishing my pictures on the web. I think it expresses very well my mission statement of 'Putting Men in Their Place'.

There's also a coloured Dishonest Gardener

click on the mitchpix label below for more pictures by Mitchell

1 comment:

AceHeel said...

Beautiful image. I like the pose--the bend and twist of his body is simple, but produces some very sexy angles and curves. The position of the straps around his pecs is very hot.